1) Locate the wheel chock on the trailer deck.
2) Mark the location for the chock mounting holes. Locate the mounting bolt holes in the narrow section of the keyed holes.
3) Drill 9/16” hole through the deck.
4) From underneath the trailer deck, tap the supplied T Nuts into the 9/16” holes.
5) Mount the wheel chock onto the trailer deck using the supplied ½”-13 Button Head Cap Screws. This will ensure the T Nuts are pulled into place.
6) From underneath the trailer deck, install (2) wood screws so that the body (threaded section) sets in the notch of the T Nut and the head of the screw overlaps the flange on the T Nut. Mounting bolt removed for clarity