Cost: $90.00 w/ Free Shipping
Out of stock
- Most E-Track applications are for one location in one trailer. Adjustment for different widths of track is not an issue. The DIY E-Track Adapter is intended for fixed width between E-Track rails.
- The design minimizes load to the lumber. All plates are cut from 1/4” thick steel. All fasteners are 1/2” bolts.
- Allows the Wheel Dock Chock to be secured using horizontal E-Track. No other fastening points for the wheel chock are needed.
- The DIY E-Track Adapter will accommodate center to center rail distances from 35-1/2” to 50”.
- The kit comes complete with all hardware needed. Customer supplies the 2 X 4 lumber and tools.
- Is compliant with surface, flush, or recessed E-Track mounting.
- Quickly remove the wheel chock from the adapter using our integrated Quick Detach Transport Bar. No tools required.
- The Wheel Dock E-Track system is built to last. All steel, all welded, powder coated, made in the USA.
- Click HERE to view the installation instructions.
- Click HERE to see the DIY E-Track Adapter in action.